Take your 5K race experience to the next level
This 5K training group is designed to give runners the tools to run their next 5K race stronger and faster. If racing is not your goal, this group can help your confidence in your running and give you an opportunity to do speed work with a coach without drastically increasing your mileage. This group is also for runners who simply want to run for fitness but are looking to shake up their current routine and challenge themselves.
Worried that you are too slow to run in this group? Everyone in the group runs their own pace during the “run” interval, but the rule is the group reforms to walk together during “walk” interval. Everyone gets to run their own pace, nobody holds anyone up and nobody gets left behind.
- Three weekly coach-led group runs
- Participants will need to perform one additional “Honor Run” during the week on their own following the training plan provided.
- Each group run kicks off with an instructional session teaching running concepts from types of stretching, to dynamics, form, hydration and nutrition.
- Program is 10 weeks culminating in goal race.
- The group registration price includes the goal race entry fee.
- At the end of the training session, you are prepared to transition to 10K or 13.1 group training, if that is your goal.
You won’t get bored running in the same place every time because our groups meet in a variety of locations.
Not sure this program is for you? We offer a free, two-week trial on this training group.
Are you interested in training for a 5k and we don’t have a group starting or we are already into the training cycle? Check out our other coaching services.