When participation in an established group running Training Program doesn’t work for you – for whatever reason – Southwest Endurance Training can provide the plans, guidance and tools you need to reach your running goals. Whether it’s preparing you for your first 5K race or Marathon, or fine-tuning your current training routine, we can help you achieve your goals.
Pete and Jeanne Snell, owners of Southwest Endurance Training, are dedicated to embracing every person’s goals, fitness level and timeline. As certified Distance Running Coaches with years of personal experience both coaching and running, we can provide you with the reliable information and guidance you need to meet your goals. We believe running can be life-long form of exercise, that’s enjoyable and relatively pain free. Having coached hundreds of people in Tucson over the last decade, we will provide you with a solid training plan, a thorough education in all aspects of running training, and the motivation to achieve your goals.
- Individualized 5K, 10K Training Plan ($50.00)
Daily plan for 10-12 weeks specific to goals and fitness.
- Individualized Half Marathon Training Plan ($75.00)
Daily plan for 12-14 weeks specific to goals and fitness.
- Individualized Marathon Training Plan ($125.00)
Daily plan for 18-20 weeks specific to goals and fitness.
- Monthly Individualized Coaching ($100.00) Minimum of 2 months; includes (2) 45-minute consulting sessions and on-going email communication. ($50/month)
Steps to Individualized Training Plans and Coaching:
- E-mail Jeanne Snell @ Jeanne@swendurancetraining.com to begin the process. Include information about your goals, your current fitness level and any challenges or problems you are facing in meeting those goals. With a simple, free consultation session, together we will determine whether you need to sign up for an Individualized Training Plan, Individualized Coaching or both.
- If you sign up for a specific Individualized Training Plan (5K, 10K, Half or Full Marathon), we will provide electronic copy of a daily plan along with specifics about pacing, run/walk interval progression (if applicable), nutrition and hydration guidelines, injury prevention suggestions and more. This does not include on-going consultation and coaching.
- If you are interested in Individualized Coaching either with or separate from a Training Plan, we are requiring a two-month minimum. Included in that package will be two, 45-minute in-person sessions to focus on your specific running goals and challenges determined after initial consultation. That may include running form, biomechanics analysis, nutrition and hydration guidance, injury prevention techniques, as well as other training challenges. On-going consultation will occur via e-mail or phone, on a weekly basis as follow-up to help you meet your goals and overcome challenges.