Tucson Arizona Summer Running Program Starts April 6, 2019
Summer Running Training: Running 365 – Summer SWEThogs Edition is a 12-week running group is designed to keep you motivated to run during the hot summer months. Running in the heat is safe when proper attention is paid to hydration and a gradual build up in the intensity of your workouts. You will find that running in the heat dramatically improves your running fitness, as well as mental toughness (which we all need to get through those hard workouts). We offer 3 group runs per week. You are free to attend any or all of workouts.
Running 365 Summer SWEThogs Edition is right for you if you:
- Can run or run/walk for at least 30 minutes, a three times a week
- Are pain-free from injury for at least three months
- Have never run a 5k, 10K or half marathon and looking for guidance and education
- are looking to maintain your running base through the summer months.
Not sure if SWET programs are right for you? We always offer a free two week with no commitment. Use offer code 2wktrial when you register.
Summer 2019 Session: April 6, 2019 – June 29, 2019
Meets 3 times a week:
- Monday @ 6 pm (45 minute runs with or without intervals)
- Wednesday @ 6 pm (track or hill workout)
- Saturday @ 6 am* (supporting 3 to 8 miles) *moves to 5:30 am when the temperatures start to rise
Locations: Our groups run at many locations announced during the weekly email. East group generally meets east of Campbell and Northwest group meets in various locations in Oro Valley, Casa Adobes and Marana.
Target Race: Run with the Roosters 5 miler (July 14, 2019)
If you have any questions, please email Autumn at firstname.lastname@example.org or look us up on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!