It’s never too early to start planning your training for that next race, or your first!
Southwest Endurance Training has 5k, 10k, 13.1 and 26.1 training groups starting in August and September for goal races this Fall and Winter. SWET training groups are fully coach led, meet 2-3 times per week, and focus on beginning to intermediate runners. SWET training groups serve metro Tucson, Oro Valley and Marana runners. Much more information can be found on our groups and how we are different at www.SWET.run or click on the links below:
5K Training Groups – Our Running Start groups are your introduction to running. Serving beginning runners, we teach run/walk interval training to ease new and returning runners into the program, with the goal at the end of the program of running a 5K race.
Group Start Date: August 6, 2019
- TMC Get Moving 5k, October 27, 2019
10K-Half Marathon Training Groups – The 10K-Half Marathon training groups are the next step up in our programs and our most popular groups. Suitable for graduates of our 5k groups and runners stepping up to 10k, and 10k runners stepping up to the half marathon, these groups prep you for that next distance goal.
Group Start Date: August 3, 2019
- TMC Get Moving “A” Mtn. Half, October 27, 2019
- Desert Boneyard 10k, October 28, 2019
- Revel Mt. Lemmon Half Marathon, November 2, 2019
- Everyone Runs Veteran’s Day Half, November 10, 2019
Marathon Training Group – Make that 2020 New Years resolution now to run that first marathon and check that box off your list by running one of the three Phoenix area marathons in January or February.
Group Start Date: September 21, 2019
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon, January 19, 2020
- Sprouts Mesa-Phoenix Marathon, February 9, 2020
- Lost Dutchman Marathon, February 16, 2020